About Us

We leverage technology to build solutions that work.

WE CHALLENGE. WE INNOVATE. WE DELIVER.

Qore Solutions is a team of technology innovators with a strong focus on embedded analytics who help businesses harvest the power of Qlik.
About Image
About Image
About Image

Our story.

We believe that collaboration drives changes. As technology innovators, we saw an opportunity to add value to Qlik customers, increase their ROI and empower the overall user experience.

Organizations who adopt Qlik Sense only employ 20% of its full potential. At Qore Solutions, we partner with customers, solution providers and OEMs to maximise your investment and unleash the remaining 80%.

We are the embedded analytics and integration experts in the region, and combined with our technology focus and innovation spirit continue to deliver rich analytics dashboards which maximises your success rate.

Why choose us.

Qore Solutions is the leading solution providers in embedded analytics and integration services for the Qlik market. We understand how to leverage technology to improve existing platforms and deliver value to our customers.

With a combined experience of more than 25 years in the technology space, we know how to build and deliver great solutions. We guide you along the Qore journey and develop long-lasting relationships with our clients.

We empower organizations to unleash the true potential of their investment and offer a variety of training courses to enhance your internal team on the road to become self-reliable.

Meet the executives

Sebastian Servat

Sebastian Servat

CEO & Co-founder

Sebastian has a degree in Software Development specializing in web & mobile technologies, with a sharp focus on collaboration and social sharing platforms.

He is responsible for running day-to-day operations, developing business relationships and leading the consulting practice.

Diego Unzaga

Diego Unzaga

CTO & Co-founder

With a Bachelor in Software Engineering, Diego brings over 15 years of IT experience delivering large-scale solutions in the Finance, Health, Travel and Marketing sector.

He leads the vision of our product development strategy and is responsible for implementing new emerging technologies and coordinating our offshore R&D team.

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." -Steve Jobs